While many still use the term CCTV camera to describe a video system, technology has come a long way from hard-wired closed-circuit channels. CCTV systems are like a flip phone-you can make a call, send a text, and maybe take a picture of questionable quality, but that’s about it. Today, IP video systems are like smart phones-their capabilities are endless. IP video can be viewed from various workstations on site, or you can check things out remotely with your phone or tablet. Camera technology has grown leaps and bounds, including some wireless security camera options in the right type of environment. Pictures aren’t static but come to life with analytics, putting true power behind your security images. Looking for a person in a red shirt? Older technology made you sift through your video to find that. Now, with Artificial Intelligence, the system will comb through the footage for you, making finding what you need easier and less time consuming.
The Latest Technology
Total Management Capabilities
Accountability and Accessibility
System Health Monitoring (Service Assurance)
Our Video Surveillance Systems allow you to:
- Create a safer work environment for employees and customers
- Deter theft, violence and vandalism
- Identity offenders
- Provide evidence for prosecutions by police
- Provide 24/7 enhanced surveillance
- More efficiently use your security staff by providing them with better surveillance tools
- Identify staff training needs for management
- Record and monitor floor activities to assist your management team with tasks such as merchandising, operations, inventory management, and the handling of hazardous/high-risk materials
- Provide recorded documentation of incidents which can be integrated into training programs
Our main VMS (Video Management System) platforms include Eagle Eye Networks, March Networks, Salient Systems, Genetec, Milestone, and OnSSI. Our primary camera partners are Hanwha, Bosch, Axis, and Pelco.